mardi 17 décembre 2013

My Christmas gift to you!

Hello everyone! It's Yael Perez again :)

With the Holidays approaching, I tried to think of a topic to discuss that would be fitting - holiday dresses, Christmas recipes, being fashionable in the winter cold... But, I decided to go with something more meaningful!

I know the Holiday season can be rough. It's a time where I know I've felt most self conscious, most sad, most alone. I'd like to reach out to all of you and remind you of something very important:

YOU ARE AMAZING. You are loved. You are beautiful inside and out. 

(We don't hear this enough, I know!)

Your self worth is not tied to a number on a scale. Your self love is not related to which designer dress you get to wear to your office party. 

Loving yourself and believing in yourself are a process, a journey - why not give yourself this gift for the holidays? By following this blog, you're already half way there!

xoxo

Model: Yael Perez

Aucun commentaire: