mardi 5 novembre 2013

Yael Perez

Hello everyone!

My name is Yael Perez and I'll be a guest blogger here every month to talk about fashion, size in the media, positive body image, and anything else you'd like to see from me  :)



For now,  I'd like to introduce myself before I start posting regularly..

I'm a 26 year old plus size model and size acceptance activist.  I've been working as a freelance model for the past 5 years. I've worked for local photographers, local designers, Addition Elle/Penningtons/MXM, and most recently have become the face of Sonia Levesque Design.

I also own and operate P.S. Montreal - a plus size lifestyle and culture resource: We offer a blog, a directory of stores and resources geared toward plus size women, a multitude of services ranging from photo shoot coordination to makeup classes, and more! We host an annual plus size fashion show benefitting ANEB Quebec - our next show will hopefully be in April/May of next year. If you would like to be involved, follow our facebook page for all updates!

When I was asked to participate in this blog, I had to jump at the chance - Drama Curves is an incredible project that helps to show off the curvy female form and inspire confidence in their readers. These goals fit so well with my own within the plus size world so I am more than happy to be here :)

xoxo
Yael Perez


Model: Yael Perez


Aucun commentaire: